Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DJ Drama Releases New Track Off His Debut Quality I Street I Music

DJ Drama, "Gangsta Grillz", has been a very busy DJ in the Hip Hop mixtape arena this year with multiple projects including his recent mixtape with Freddie Gibbs-Baby Face Killa. His new album, Quality Street Music, is expected to debut on October 2nd on iTunes.

Now you know I gotta leave you with an exclusive track below just to give you a sample of what to expect. This was on SiriusXM Hip Hop Nation 44 and it was on the DJ Green Lantern show. Now if you don't have satellite radio I will be the first one to tell you, GET YOUR GAME UP SON!!! LOL.... I'm just joking, but I'm really serious.

Anyways, keep it locked on THE CLOUD MIX as I will bring you more Hip Hop content.




No comments:

Post a Comment