Friday, October 26, 2012

DJ OHH!--ALL BLACK EFREYTHING 6.8

Another mixtape in the ALL BLACK EFREYTHING series drops  today, and has been a long time coming, #realtalk. After several months of editing and starving the streets, the full 60 minutes and some change has finally arrived!

Now I know I hate to be late with things, but this mix forced me to get my equipment setup better. I'm not a perfectionist by any means, but I critique my work harder than anyone else.

So who's on this mix this time around? Well I put tracks from Slaughterhouse, and I got some Busta, along with Camron, Lupe Fiascoe, Tyga, and a mix of underground and up top Hip Hop. Yes I mentioned Tyga for those of you born in the mid 90s. But I got mad love for everyone.
Hit that play button leave a comment if you feeling it, and if not let me know. AIGHT!!! 

Be on the look out for the net one shortly, Season 2 about to drop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment