Monday, November 28, 2011

Rap Battles Today Son!--It Is Not a Game! SMMMMMAAAACCCKKKKK!

SMMMMMAAAACCCKKKKK!

Like football the Ultimate Rap League is a full contact sport! Period. If you look at the logo it looks like a UFC logo.... Hmmmm I wonder if that was the intent.

Anyways, in this post I want to share with you what  emcee battle competition has evolved to--with no beat, straight accapella and a better sense of dramatization for those who don't know..

This battle dates back to July 2010, I think, so don't quote me on that--like you care. Just hit the play button get and  some  good speakers or headphones, (smh) because these two go H.A.M!!

Tell me who you think who won the battle via my twitter DJ OHH! and mention  @mathhoffa or @ayeverb.

URL Presents MATH HOFFA vs AYE-VERB RD 1





URL Presents MATH HOFFA vs AYE-VERB RD 2 & 3

NOTE: The audio right stereo goes out