Saturday, July 21, 2012

NEW MUSIC!---Get Up By Brian James Produced by Chris Reed


"GET UP" is what I woke up to this morning as I read through my emails via blackberry playbook.  I had a flagged email from @BrianJamesMusic via twitter-world and I checked him out.

I hit play and the production from the first trumpet note down to the percussion on the drums was tight and synonymous with high-quality. And to top it off the message was  positive for today's Hip Hop culture.

This track Get Up by Brian James, produced by Chris Reed, is a single off the up and coming album Freedom Summer that will release on August 14th, 2012. Put that on you calendar!

The album is, "Inspired by the 1964 “Freedom Summer” campaign to attempt to increase voter registration within the African American community in a time when African Americans were excluded (http://www.brianjamesvision.com/)"

Listen, download, and share the track below. You can follow Brian James and Chris Reed on  twitter:
@BrianJamesMusic
@ChrisReed_sv
Website: Brian James